To ensure that the Kidzelearn platform provides top-quality educational services, we have developed several rules and regulations for tutors. Please read them carefully before you start teaching at Kidzelearn.
The violation of these rules will result in hiding and/or blocking the tutor’s profile from search results. For multiple or severe violations of these rules, the profile will be blacklisted and removed from the platform.
1. Getting payments from Kidzelearn students outside the platform.
2. Canceling and/or not attending scheduled classes without rescheduling (especially a first class with a new student). We understand that anything can happen at any time. However, if you don't show up or cancel a lesson without providing a student with a valid reason, it will negatively affect students' motivation to learn. Therefore, it is expected that Kidzelearn tutors attend all scheduled classes. In cases of multiple reports concerning the tutor's absence for lessons, their profile can be hidden. To avoid being hidden from the Kidzelearn platform, please reach out to your students in advance and reschedule the classes. Cancelations are not recommended in any instances.
3. Sharing any contact information or links before the trial lesson has been purchased. Contact details that are not permissible to share include, but are not limited to: phone number, email, Skype name, full name, and nicknames in social networks. If you're experiencing technical issues in the Kidzelearn Classroom and need to conduct your lesson elsewhere, you may share these contact details, but only after the student has purchased a trial lesson. Sharing any links (e.g. teaching materials, books, YouTube videos, payment details, other websites with tutoring services, etc.) before the trial has been purchased is also not allowed. If you violate these sharing rules, your profile will be hidden.
4. Sharing links to other websites with tutoring services. Your profile will be blocked if you send links to other tutoring platforms. You may, however, share internal Kidzelearn links, books, articles, and other learning resources — but only after the student has purchased a trial lesson.
5. Sharing any contact information, full names, links, and emails in the tutor's profile description or video.
6. Violation of social norms and rules including inappropriate behavior, sexual harassment, and fraud. Each complaint will be investigated individually by the Kidzelearn team, and strict actions can be initiated.
7. Posting advertisements and recruitment announcements searching for employees for language schools or sending such content via the Kidzelearn messaging system.
8. By using our platform, you can not directly take student lessons, until you stop working with us.
9. Registering two or more tutor profiles on the platform.
Kidzelearn reserves the sole right to assess, resolve, and make decisions about the above-mentioned rule violations, as well as other disputes involving users of the platform or Kidzelearn.com itself.